Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Submission is EXPENSIVE!


When a woman is submissive to the wrong man, it can ruin her for anyone who comes after. There's nothing like having your vulnerability exposed and exploited. There's also nothing like letting go of the steering wheel, only to have him run you up into a tree. Take a look at children. Children will run and jump off the top stair into your arms because they trust that you've got them. They don't even think about the possibility of falling. They just jump. Now, if by chance you drop that child or the child falls, that trust won't be there. I remember bathing my little cousin back when I was a little girl and the water was too hot. He stuck his foot in, rushed it out and cried a bit. Although I ran some cold water, he cried whenever I tried to put him in. the damage was already done and he didn't trust me.

The point is, some men go around begging for submission when the truth is, they're not prepared for such responsibility. All it takes is one good time for me to be dropped. After that, I step out in front not because I'm a bitch who wants to control men. It's because I have children who didn't ask to be here. I chose to bring them here. Because of that, I don't have time to gamble on a man's ability to carry us through to the finish line. Survival trumps a man's ego and no one has time to stroke him and at the possible risk of the entire family. To be honest, I still have yet to have someone explain to me what submission is. For the life of me, I can get a legible, valid breakdown. So far, examples I've been given range from upkeep of the home to preparation of meals and clothes, all things I'd do regardless, lest I stink, starve and live like livestock. Not speaking when the other person is, being respectful, being loving, and all things of the like appear to be basic, common acts of love and respect, not limited to one particular biological sex. So based on those examples, submission appears to be a one way street, not a dead end road. 

Based on my experience, the men I've seen begging for submission don't seem to realize how major the responsibility that comes attached is. You've got a great deal of work ahead of you, Sir, and you must be on point. You can't afford to drop the ball, not if a constantly agreeable woman is what you seek. Some of you who require that a woman be in total submission need her assistance to keep the home afloat. You need help with the bills and can't afford to without her financial input, yet you want her to function as a subordinate or understudy? You can't afford her the opportunity to quick her job. Then again, some of you have been known to have her quit her job and apply for welfare so you're both kinda like in submission to the government, but that's another topic. The point I'm making is that while many of you desire submission, all you can really afford is cooperation and there's nothing wrong with that. Society has taught men that it is there nature to be the boss of everything and everybody and that there is a NEED for them to be in control. You know, because apparently, men will DIE if they don't get to be in charge of everybody. Please stop teaching that men will perish and begin to wear dresses if they're not regarded as the heads of household. I would like to think that in a house with 2 functioning adults, that no one would need to be hailed as the Head of the household unless they had some other issues that needed to be worked out.

What type of King of Zamunda stuff are some of you really on? Even Prince Akeem was turned off by a complete yes woman. I also notice that men who claim to want these totally agreeable women grow bored with them. There appears to be something within human nature that requires challenges. these men will be found cheating on their sweet, submissive wives with hellcat women who talk back and aren't afraid to disagree. They begin to trample, step all over, and mistreat the very type of woman they've been trying to shape and mold. While some believe that women are running around convincing other women not to submit, you'd do best to look toward the men they've tried it with who TAUGHT them that's it's safer to have a voice and use it, along with your good sense followed by your feet and possibly your luggage. If you knew how hard it was for some women to talk their girlfriends and other loved ones out of financially, physically, emotionally and verbally abusive relationships, you'd realize just how ridiculous you look and sound trying to blame other women for keeping women from minding or obeying men. It just doesn't work that way.

Just something to ponder.


No comments:

Post a Comment